This is a fantastic set of fiberglass stacking side chairs designed by Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller. The Eames' important post-war designs in plywood and fiberglass are well documented and are represented in every major museum's collection of furniture or industrial design. These 14 DSS chairs were acquired from the original owner who purchased them on Nov. 1, 1956. They feature parchment colored seats on zinc bases with early glides and are in very good original condition. They not only stack, but will "gang" or attach to one another spacing them evenly apart. Also available are two Eames DTM tables which were purchased en suite with the chairs.
31.5"h X 23"w X 21.5"d seat: 17.75"